- Location: Phnom Penh Capital
- Schedule: Full-time
- Salary: 450$ to 650$
REPORT TO: General Manager
Sales Manager will manage personnel, equipment, and customer accounts within the sales, service, and quality control by performing duties personally and/or through subordinate employees. We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented Sales Officer to oversee our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales. The Sales Manager’s responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense reports.
To be successful as a Sales Manager, should be persuasive and knowledgeable of industry regulations. Ultimately, an outstanding Sales Manager should have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times.
- General Administration
- Directs employee teamwork development activities and training; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; works cooperatively with other division Managers of Corporation.
- Delegates work assignments; sets expectations, monitors progress, and holds individuals accountable for activities.
- Manage the Concrete operating company in accordance with the policies, principles, philosophy, and procedures established by Corporate Management with regard to personnel, customers, facilities and equipment.
- Develops and implements strategic sales and marketing plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Track and control numerous projects and follow-up issues and complete both in a timely manner; prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organizations strengths and weaknesses; identifies external threats and opportunities.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions.
- Other tasks assigned by direct supervisors
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screening, recruiting, and training sales employees.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Service or a related field from an accredited college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience and five (4) years related experience in the ready mixed concrete, block, precast, or building materials industries.
- Proficiency with budgeting, financial management, developing strategy, and managing a multi-functional work environment
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Experience analyzing data, preparing reports, giving presentations, or facilitating groups
- Computer proficiency with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstration of excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, a continuous improvement mentality, ability to understand and satisfy the needs of the customer, a professional attitude, high levels of energy, and the ability to adapt quickly, be flexible and manage change effectively
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Interested candidate please submit CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.